We are the leader in Independent Medical Examinations (IME's) and provide the highest level of customer service for our clients. We treat each case individually with a deep understanding of the complexities of the issues presented. The fees associated with the IME are often lower than the industry standard.
We provide IME's throughout New York State (including the 5 Burroughs of New York City) and Nationally.
- Independent Medical Examinations for Workers Compensation
- Claims for:
- No fault
- Fit for duty
- Peer to peer reviews
- New York State Variance Reviews
- 15-8 Reviews
- Prescription Medication Reviews for Section 32 Settlements
- Copy service
- Seminars with qualified experts
Examination Referral Sheets
- Accepted via email, website, or fax
- Scheduled upon receipt of the referral. Immediate confirmation of the appointment date and time is sent to our client.
Independent Medical Exam Notices
- Mailed to the patient and all parties of interest the same day of scheduling.
Reminder/Confirmation Phone Calls
- Calls are placed to patients a minimum of 2 business days prior to the IME.
- Once the report is received, it is reviewed by our quality control department. We look for any grammatical errors and ensure the Physician addressed all relative questions. Reports are then mailed to all parties of interest within 24 hours of receipt.